My Cart

Close

T-rex little light - small, sage green

$35.99

or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.00 AUD fortnightly with More info

A portable little light that is fun for play and a great sleep companion. Durable eco friendly child safe light made from BPA, lead and Phthalate free PVC.

The internal LEDs provide a comforting glow to your little one’s room. The light will automatically fade off after 15 minutes to extend battery life. 

Warning: Contains coin/button battery. Hazardous if swallowed. Please ensure the battery lid is closed with included screw. 

 

It operates with  3 LR44 batteries (included)

Its measurements are approx 13 cms height.

Warning: Contains coin/button battery. Hazardous if swallowed. Please ensure the battery lid is closed with included screw. Discard if can’t be closed properly.